Stella Lab – Manage your work life balance
Dr. Le Loarne-Lemaire, Head of the FERE (Female Entrepreneurship for a Renewes Economy) Research Chair
DBA Candidate, Stacy Brecht, partnered with Stella Labs Accelerator in San Diego, California
worked on a work-life balance and time management academic research study.
Check out some of their tips and findings in the videos below!
- Commandment #1: Work-Life Balance Matters
- Commandment #2: Solidify Availability
- Commandment #3: Communicate Availability
- Commandment #4: Try to Actually Step Away Physically and Mentally from Work in Scheduled Time Blocks for Other Roles
- Commandment #5: Understand the Work-Life Balance of Business Partners, Especially When Working Globally
- Commandment #6: Manage Stress
- Commandment #7: Organize Your Work Day Depending on Your Venture’s Stage of Growth
- Commandment #8: Delegate at Work
- Commandment #9: Delegate at Home Too
- Commandment #10: Renegotiate the Psychological Contract with Your Spouse